Easy And Cute DIY Paper Flower Crafts
Want to learn how to make these paper flowers?
Anyone can make these paper flowers. You do not have to be a DIY expert or have any crafting experience. So, are you a person who wants to make something fast because of time constraints or any other reason? Then this is the tutorial for you! These adorable paper flowers can be given to someone special as a gift, for example by wrapping them in cellophane paper or why not poke them down among your living plants? A lot can be done.
Here is the How – to guide
- Six sheets of square paper for one flower with a color of your choice: dimensions 4 x 4 cm
- Hobby glue or glue stick
- Glue gun
- Flower wire stems
1. Take one of the square sheets and fold it diagonally. Do the same for the other pieces.
2. Pull the bottom corner towards the top corner and pinch it to the left to leave a mark. Do this with all the pieces.
3. Glue the petal together by bringing the bottom corner to the top corner as shown in the picture. Repeat for the remaining pieces.
4. Now it is time to glue the petals together to form the flower. Begin by gluing one petal next to the other. Repeat until you have a whole flower.
5. To make it a bit more special you can glue some rhinestones on the middle part of the flower.
6. Then glue the flower onto a flower wire stem. Do this with a hot glue gun.
7. Lastly decorate it with a bow. You can do this with either paper or fabric. I have folded an origami bow with paper because it goes well with the rest of the paper flowers.
The finished result: